Make sure that Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) has your correct phone number, email and mailing address.
It is important that you can be contacted if you need to fill out important paperwork. Has your contact information changed? Have you moved in the past three years?
You can update your information in one of these ways:”
- Visit gov/PEAK. If you don’t have a PEAK account, you can create one.
- Use the Health First Colorado app on your phone. This free app is for Health First Colorado and CHP+ members. Download it for free in the Google Play یا Apple App
- Call Northeast Health Partners at 1-888-502-4189 for help.
- CHP+ members can call 800-359-1991 (State Relay: 711). Help is available in multiple languages.
- Contact your county department of human services.
- Renewal Revamp FAQ – New ‘Redetermination’ Process
اعلامیه همکاری مشترک مراقبت از مراقبت (ACC):