- COVID Vaccine Information, including finding a provider
- I’m a provider and want to enroll to become a CDC COVID Vaccination Program
- Autorizzazione temporanea per la telemedicina come modalità di consegna
- NUOVI servizi di telemedicina temporanei
- Codifica Medicaid per i servizi di telemedicina revisionata il 22/06/2020
- Messaggio dei partner sanitari del nord-est sul coronavirus
- Informazioni fornite dal Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing
- List of Vaccine Recipients
- Covid 19 Vaccine Distribution
- Beacon Information on Coronavirus
- Informazioni dal Dipartimento della sanità pubblica del Colorado
In caso di domande su queste informazioni, contattare Relazioni con il fornitore al numero 888-502-4189 o inviare un'e-mail COProviderRelations@beaconhealthoptions.com
Newly released by CMS
New Languages for the C2C COVID-19 Resources
Earlier this year, From Coverage to Care (C2C) released 2 new COVID-19 resources in English and Spanish: Coronavirus and Your Health Coverage: Get the Basics e Stay Safe: Getting the Care You Need, at Home, which discuss how consumers can get the care they need during COVID-19, including information about coverage plans. These resources are visually-based and include information for patients that is easy to read.
Both resources have been translated into 6 additional languages:
- Creolo haitiano
In addition to providing translated resources, From Coverage to Care also has shareable graphics to post on your digital channels to help spread the word about these COVID-19 resources. All of these resources can be download at go.cms.gov/c2ccovid19. We encourage you to share these C2C COVID-19 resources to help everyone remain healthy during this public health emergency.
Find more COVID-19 information for health care professionals, consumers and patients, and links to resources in additional languages at go.cms.gov/omhcovid19.