Make sure that Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) has your correct phone number, email and mailing address.
It is important that you can be contacted if you need to fill out important paperwork. Has your contact information changed? Have you moved in the past three years?
You can update your information in one of these ways:”
- Visit gov/PEAK. If you don’t have a PEAK account, you can create one.
- Use the Health First Colorado app on your phone. This free app is for Health First Colorado and CHP+ members. Download it for free in the Google Play hoặc là Apple App
- Call Northeast Health Partners at 1-888-502-4189 for help.
- CHP+ members can call 800-359-1991 (State Relay: 711). Help is available in multiple languages.
- Contact your county department of human services.
- Renewal Revamp FAQ – New ‘Redetermination’ Process
SNAP Households Will See a Reduction in Benefits to the Pre-pandemic Monthly Amount Beginning March 2023
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Congress authorized Emergency Allotments to help meet food needs. These Emergency Allotments are temporary and will be ending in March 2023, decreasing the total amount of benefits each month for SNAP households in Colorado.
We know this change may have a significant impact on many SNAP families. To help reduce the impact on households, families can:
- Roll over EBT benefits to the next month, if they are able to. This may help cushion the impact of the reduction in benefits.
- Stock up on non-perishable items now, while households have the additional benefits. (View tips on stocking your pantry in Tiếng Anh hoặc là người Tây Ban Nha.)
- Stretch food ingredients and plan to use them in more than one meal. This helps to save money and reduce food waste. (View tips on stretching ingredients in Tiếng Anh hoặc là người Tây Ban Nha.)
- Consider freezing produce to make fruit and vegetables last longer. (View tips on freezing food in Tiếng Anh hoặc là người Tây Ban Nha.)
- Look at unit prices to compare similar products at the grocery store. (View tips on comparing prices in Tiếng Anh hoặc là người Tây Ban Nha.)
If you or someone you know needs help with food resources, you can visit the local food pantry list near you.
SNAP participants can call their local county human services office for questions about their benefits.
For more information, please visit Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Disclaimer: The state and counties are not able to extend emergency benefits.
Thông báo về cộng tác chăm sóc có trách nhiệm (ACC):