If you have Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) and you’ve moved within the last 3 years, make sure you can get important information about your health coverage.
You have to respond to letters to see if you still qualify for health coverage. Those letters go to your address or email, so it is important that your contact information is up to date.
Updating your address, phone number, and email is quick and easy. You can update your information in one of these ways:
- Renewals – What You Need to Know
- Visit Colorado.gov/PEAK. If you don’t have a PEAK account, you can create one at Colorado.gov/PEAK.
- Use the Health First Colorado app on your phone. This free app is for Health First Colorado and CHP+ members. Download it for free in the Google Play o Apple App stores.
- Call Northeast Health Partners at 1-888-502-4189 for help.
- CHP+ members can call 800-359-1991 (State Relay: 711). Help is available in multiple languages.
- Contact your county department of uman services.
- Renewal Packet Frequently Asked Questions
Videos To Help Understand the Health First Colorado Renewal Process
- How Members Can Update Their Mailing Address and Communication Preferences
- How the Medicaid and CHP+ Renewal Process Works
- How to Transition from Health First CO to Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) or Connect for Health CO
- Connect for Health
- Stocking Your Pantry – Inglés | Español
- Stretching Ingredients – Inglés | Español
- Freezing Fruits – Inglés | Español
- Shopping Hacks – Inglés | Español
Need Help Completing Your Packet? Find a Certified Application Assistance Site new you