- Health Care, Policy & Financing Health Equity
- Training and Resource Guide
- Office of Health Equity
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) collaborated with the Office of Minority Health (OMH) to develop the Behavioral Health Implementation Guide for the National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health and Health Care (Behavioral Health Guide).
- Mental Health Disparities
- The Trevor Project | For Young LGBTQ Lives
The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and mental health organization for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) young people. Connect to a crisis counselor 24/7, 365 days a year, from anywhere in the U.S. It is 100% confidential, and 100% free. Visit
- ABOUT Inside Out Youth Services builds access, equity, and power with LGBTQIA2+ young people, through leadership, advocacy, community-building, education, and peer support. Find a list of LGBTQIA+ resources at InsideOutYS.org/Resources
- LGBTQ+ National Hotline
The hotline provides a safe anonymous and confidential space where callers can talk about a variety of issues which include but are not limited to: coming out issues, gender and/or sexuality identities, relationship concerns, bullying, workplace issues, HIV/AIDS anxiety, safer sex information, suicide, and much more. Call 1-888-843-4564.