A Health Neighborhood is a Member’s partner in health care. The goal is to focus on whole person health. Your PCP is your medical home and your Health Neighborhood are those professionals who support your health needs.
A Health Neighborhood may include:
- Behavioral Health providers
- Long-term services and supports
- Department of Public Health
- Health Alliances
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- Agencies on Aging
- Aging and Disability Resources
- Managed Care Organization
Northeast Partners’ goal is to focus on Member-centered care!