I choose to learn how to improve my health!
I choose a healthy body!
I choose fitness!
I choose health!
I choose to give my baby a good start!
I choose to quit today!
I choose to enjoy life again!
I choose to get more sleep!
I choose to be calm!
I choose to lose weight!
I choose to ask for support today!
I choose to give up my habit!
I choose to learn more about family planning today!
Eat Better for a Healthy Life
Increase Your Energy and Fitness
Chronic Health Issues
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
A lot of people have low back pain at one time or another. Chronic low back pain is different. If your pain is severe and lasts for days or longer, see your doctor.
Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Babies
Leave vaping, e-cigarettes and tobacco behind for good!
- Colorado Quit Line
- Colorado Tobacco’s Toll
- Do You Have a Nicotine Addiction? Find out!
- JUUL – What pediatricians and families need to know.
- JUUL, Vaping and Electronic Cigarettes, a public health crisis.
- Smokeless Tobacco
- Vaping – what parents need to know.
- Vaping – What clinicians need to know.
- Vaping what clinicians need to know – Spanish.
Sleep Better, Live Better
Control your Stress
Healthy Ways to Weight Loss
Winning Against Cancer
Break the Habit
Family PlanningYou can find information on family planning by creating an account on CO.gov/PEAK or downloading the app on your phone. You can find out about free birth control options as a Health First Colorado member. Simply go to benefits and click Family Planning.
- Family planning clinics and services
- Weld County
- Logan, Sedgwick, Washington, Yuma, Morgan, Phillips counties – Northeast Colorado Health Department.
- Kit Carson, Lincoln, and Cheyenne counties – Kit Carson County Health & Human Services Family Planning Program.
- Planned Parenthood
- Sex Health Education
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Talk to Your Kids About Sex
- Teen Sexuality
- Understanding Sexual Health