Learn how to improve your health! Achieve Solutions is an easy resource to use and has over 200 topics that relate to a healthy life.
I choose to learn how to improve my health!
You only get one body. Feed it well. Eating healthy is vital to your well-being.
I choose a healthy body!
You can put more purpose and movement into your day. You can and you will do it! Fitness is important for better focus, overall joy, and reduced depression.
I choose fitness!
Don’t let smoke fog your future.
I choose to quit today!
When you have depression, it can affect every area of your life. There is treatment to help you. Talk with your Care Coordinator, PCP, or Counselor today! Depression can be treated. Decide to enjoy life again.
I choose to enjoy life again!
When you sleep better, you live better. You will be more refreshed.
I choose to get more sleep!
It is very common for people to have stress. Sometimes you may need to take a time out, breathe deeply, or meditate.
I choose to be calm!
When you manage your weight, you will boost your health.
I choose to lose weight!
You may be overwhelmed if you get diagnosed with cancer. It is important to receive support. Talk with your mental health center, PCP, or Care Coordinator for help.
I choose to ask for support today!
When you choose to give up an alcohol or drug habit, you have a sense of victory!
I choose to give up my habit!
How to choose if or when to become pregnant or to become a parent.
I choose to learn more about family planning today!
Eat Better for a Healthy Life
Increase Your Energy and Fitness
Leave vaping, e-cigarettes and tobacco behind for good!
- What’s so bad about vaping?
- Colorado Quit Line | Línea para dejar de fumar de Colorado
- Quit Line 101 Video
- Colorado Tobacco’s Toll
- Do You Have a Nicotine Addiction? Find out!
- JUUL, Vaping and Electronic Cigarettes, a public health crisis.
- Smokeless Tobacco
- Vaping – what parents need to know.
- Vaping – What clinicians need to know.
- Vaping what clinicians need to know – Spanish.
Sleep Better, Live Better
Control your Stress
Healthy Ways to Weight Loss
Winning Against Cancer
Break the Habit
You can find information on family planning by creating an account on Colorado PEAK or downloading the app on your phone. You can find out about free birth control options as a Health First Colorado member. Simply go to benefits and click Family Planning.
- Family planning clinics and services
- Weld County
- Logan, Sedgwick, Washington, Yuma, Morgan, Phillips counties – Northeast Colorado Health Department.
- Kit Carson, Lincoln, and Cheyenne counties – Kit Carson County Health & Human Services Family Planning Program.
- Planned Parenthood
- Sex Health Education
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Talk to Your Kids About Sex
- Teen Sexuality
- Understanding Sexual Health