Find a Provider

  • Call Northeast Health Partners at 888-502-4189; TTY:  800-432-9553
  • Find a Doctor, Hospital, Pharmacy or Specialist
    This site helps you find a MEDICAL Health Provider. You can search Health First Colorado’s network of medical providers by zip code to find one close to you.
  •  To Change Your Doctor, you can go to Enrollment counselors can also help you change your PCP. Call 303-839-2120 or 888-367-6557.  For TDD/TTY, call 888-876-8864.  Call Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.  The call is free.
  • Find a Behavioral Health Provider
    This site helps you find a BEHAVIORAL Health Provider. You can search our large network of behavioral health provider by zip code to find one close to you.
    • Select “Northeast Health Partners Medicaid”
    • Click “I’m not a robot” and SUBMIT.
    • In the oval search box, click ‘change location’ to your address, click UPDATE, and then click the “Search” button.
    • NHP is required to provide adequate access to services included in your behavioral health benefits which includes network adequacy standards. For information about network adequacy standards, please see our Access to Care (English | Spanish). Click here to view our governance plan.
  • Find a Dentist
  • Provider Directory
    You can print a list of physical or behavioral health providers.  If you would like a list mailed to you, we will do that free of charge.

If you want any information on this website sent to you in paper form, please call us at 888-502-4189. We will send it to you for free within five (5) working days.

As our Member, you can ask for information in large print, Braille, other formats or languages, or to be read aloud. You can also request American Sign Language for your treatment needs. These services are free. You can call 888-502-4189 to request these services. For TDD/TTY, call 800-432-9553 or the State Relay 711 for help in contacting us. These calls are free.

A member can ask for Northeast Health Partners’ physician incentive plans by calling us at 888-502-4189. Members may also email this request to or by completing the contact form on our website.