Please join the LGBTQ webinar event October 16th
For All Behavioral Health Providers, Primary Care Providers and SUD Providers
Please see the attached flyers for more information and to register.
- Public Health & Community Agencies: 9am-10:30am
- Mental Health & Substance Use providers: 11am-12:30pm
- Physical Health & Oral Health care providers: 1pm-2:30pm
***Please note for your convenience, you may register for the time slot that works best.
Attend the 3rd Annual Colorado Consortium Provider Education Symposium: Virtual Addiction Medicine Symposium
Please see the flyer for more information and to register.
We encourage all PCMPs to attend Colorado Data Analytics Portal (CDAP) 101 Training:
- October 23rd 12:00pm
This training will cover logging in, navigating the home screen, downloading member lists, KPI dashboards, and the new APM dashboards, among other things.
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting number: 145 215 4692
Password: LetsLearnCDAP! (53875327 from phones and video systems)
Join by video system
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
1-844-531-0958 United States Toll Free
1-669-234-1178 United States Toll
Access code: 145 215 4692
Please join Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Finance as they host two training sessions focusing on the upcoming residential and inpatient substance use disorder (SUD) benefit expansion.
- Thursday, Oct. 22 from 1 – 5 p.m. Registration will close at 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19
- Thursday, Oct. 29 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Registration will close at 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 26
For more information, visit Ensuring a Full Continuum of SUD Benefits
- NHP Fall Town Hall Meeting – Special Guest Dr. Mark Wallace
- Behavioral Health April Weekly Provider Support Call April 17
- PCMP April Provider Support Call April 17
- March Provider Support Call
- NHP Behavioral Health Outpatient Presentation February 14
- 2019 10 October
- 2019 08 August
- 2019 05 May
- 2019 02 February
- 2018 10 October
- 411 training PowerPoint Updated 2020
- Training Sheet
- Behavioral Health Transition Weekly Webinars
- PCP Transition Weekly Webinars
- Documentation Training
- Documentation Training for Substance Use and Mental Health
- HCPF Provider Training Page
- 2019 EPSDT Training
- 2019 Outpatient Authorization Requirement
- Cultural Competency- Access to Care training –Sharing medical records
- Overview Colorado Medicaid ACC Phase II for Behavioral Health Providers May 2018
- Overview Colorado Medicaid ACC Phase II for PCMPs May 2018