Northeast Health Partners believes that every Member matters! We want to know the best ways to engage you in your health treatment. We believe that Members and their families should be at the center of this discussion. For this reason, we are forming Member Experience Advisory Councils in your region.
Our main goal for the Member Experience Advisory Council (MEAC) is to hear your voice. Our other goals are:
- Create guidelines about how you want Northeast Health Partners and your health team to talk with you. These guidelines will consider your culture and the things you believe are important. We will talk about these guidelines with your health team.
- Influence policies that effect your health coverage. We will do this by giving your ideas and concerns to Colorado’s Department of Healthcare, Policy, and Financing (HCPF).
- Obtain your opinions on our website, your Member handbook, and other letters that you may receive. We will take your ideas and make Member information easier to understand.
We plan to meet one (1) time every three (3) months.
(The meeting dates are listed in the GOLD box)
You can call in; or, you can join online.
The call in number is 1567-249-1745#, Conference ID: 356 816 464#
or, online at www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/join-a-meeting?rtc=1
Meeting ID: 234 534 341 46
November 16, 2022, February 15, 2023, and May 17, 2023
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summary
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summary – February 22, 2022
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summary – May 18, 2022
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summary – August 17, 2022
- Member Experience Advisory Council Summary – November 16, 2022
- 2021 Archive
- 2020 Archive
If you come in person, we will pay for your travel expenses. You will receive a $25 gift card for your time and dedication.
To request reasonable accommodations or assistance for persons with disabilities, please contact us at least one week prior to the meeting to make arrangements.
Call Northeast Health Partner’s Member Engagement Specialist,
Dawn Surface at 719-538-1451;
toll-free: 888-502-4185, ext. 361451,
To learn how you can be involved.
If you want to be part of this exciting group – read this MEAC Tip Sheet!