- Where can I get vaccinated?
- COVID Vaccine Information, including finding a provider
- Get questions answered by call the Vaccination Hotline – 1-877-268-2926 or Click here to chat online and get your questions answered
- Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL)
- Find local vaccination locations
- Get assistance with making vaccination appointments
- Get help with local services such as transportation
- Call 888-677-1199 Monday-Friday from 7a.m. to 6 p.m. (Mountain) or email DIAL@n4a.org
- I’m a provider and want to enroll to become a CDC COVID Vaccination Program
- Temporary Permission for Telehealth as a Mode of Delivery
- NEW Temporary Telehealth Services
- Medicaid Coding for Telehealth Services Revised 06-22-2020
- Medicaid Coding Telehealth Exception Services 03-01-2021
- Message from Northeast Health Partners on Coronavirus
- Information from Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing
- List of Vaccine Recipients
- Covid 19 Vaccine Distribution
- Beacon Information on Coronavirus
- Information from Colorado Department of Public Health
If you have questions about this information, please contact Provider Relations at 888-502-4189 or email COProviderRelations@beaconhealthoptions.com
Newly released by CMS
New Languages for the C2C COVID-19 Resources
Earlier this year, From Coverage to Care (C2C) released 2 new COVID-19 resources in English and Spanish: Coronavirus and Your Health Coverage: Get the Basics and Stay Safe: Getting the Care You Need, at Home, which discuss how consumers can get the care they need during COVID-19, including information about coverage plans. These resources are visually-based and include information for patients that is easy to read.
Both resources have been translated into 6 additional languages:
- Haitian Creole
In addition to providing translated resources, From Coverage to Care also has shareable graphics to post on your digital channels to help spread the word about these COVID-19 resources. All of these resources can be download at go.cms.gov/c2ccovid19. We encourage you to share these C2C COVID-19 resources to help everyone remain healthy during this public health emergency.
Find more COVID-19 information for health care professionals, consumers and patients, and links to resources in additional languages at go.cms.gov/omhcovid19.