- Temporary Permission for Telehealth as a Mode of Delivery
- NEW Temporary Telehealth Services
- Medicaid Coding for Telehealth Services Revised 06-22-2020
- Message from Northeast Health Partners on Coronavirus
- Information from Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing
- Beacon Information on Coronavirus
- Information from Colorado Department of Public Health
If you have questions about this information, please contact Provider Relations at 888-502-4189 or email COProviderRelations@beaconhealthoptions.com
Newly released by CMS
New Languages for the C2C COVID-19 Resources
Earlier this year, From Coverage to Care (C2C) released 2 new COVID-19 resources in English and Spanish: Coronavirus and Your Health Coverage: Get the Basics and Stay Safe: Getting the Care You Need, at Home, which discuss how consumers can get the care they need during COVID-19, including information about coverage plans. These resources are visually-based and include information for patients that is easy to read.
Both resources have been translated into 6 additional languages:
- Haitian Creole
In addition to providing translated resources, From Coverage to Care also has shareable graphics to post on your digital channels to help spread the word about these COVID-19 resources. All of these resources can be download at go.cms.gov/c2ccovid19. We encourage you to share these C2C COVID-19 resources to help everyone remain healthy during this public health emergency.
Find more COVID-19 information for health care professionals, consumers and patients, and links to resources in additional languages at go.cms.gov/omhcovid19.